- The owner of the website and, at the same time, the administrator of the personal data is the company Szymańscy International.
- The website collects and records information about the users and their behavior in the following ways:
– by voluntarily fillin in a registration form
– cookies files saved in the terminal equipment.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may save the information about the connection parameters (time code, IP address). Also navigation data (information on the used links or other actions taken on the website) can be collected.
- The data in the registration form is not disclosed to third parties, unless by consent of the user.
- The data in the registration form is processed for purposes of that specific form, i.e. the execution of the service.
Use of data
- The service uses the data to make contact with a sender of a request, to provide information and answer questions.
- The navigation data can be used to provide users with better service, statistical data analysis service and adjust the site to user’s preferences, as well as for the purposes of administration of the site.
- The website may collect IP addresses of the users. An IP address is a number assigned to each computer by an Internet provider. The IP number enables the Internet access. In most cases, the computer is assigned a dynamic IP, which changes each time you connect to the Internet and therefore it is treated commonly as impersonal identifying information. The IP address is used for diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyses (e.g. determining the most actively visiting regions), as information useful to administer and improve the site, for security purposes as well as for the possible identification of unwanted automated programs for content browsing.
- The cookies files (so called “cookies”) are files containing data, text files in particular, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the user and are intended for the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the user’s terminal equipment, as well as a unique number.
- The website operator stores and has access to cookies on the terminal equipment of the user of the website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– creating statistics that help to understand how the users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
– specify user profile in order to display matched materials in ad networks, in particular the Google network.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and “fixed” (persistent) cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s terminal equipment untill log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user terminal equipment for a time period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- The software for browsing the Web (Web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the user terminal equipment. Users of the website can make changes in thosessettings. It is possible to remove cookies via the web browser. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For detailed information on this topic, refer to help or documentation of you web browser.
- Cookies stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular, the Google network, to display ads depending on the manner in which the website is used. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user navigation path or time spent on a particular page.
- The collected data shall be made accessible to outer entities solely within the limits of the law.
- Data allowing identification of a natural person is provided only with the consent of that person.
- The owner of the website is onliged to provide information collected by authorized bodies based on lawful requests.
- The website uses security to protect data from loss, misuse and alteration.
- Personal data is protected under the Aft of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (uniform text, Journal. of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) in such a way as to prevent the access of third parties.
- Last modification date: 14.10.2016